Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Here we go.

So I am starting this blog for a class I am currently taking. I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself.

Well, I am a senior in high school. I hope to be graduating here in a few months, and then going off to college. I am going to be going to college for photography. Photography is something that has always interested me and I really enjoy taking pictures. I hope to start my own photography business taking family, wedding, senior, and all other kinds of pictures. I have a dog named Murphy, who I love dearly. Though he is blind he is still the best dog ever. I live in a pretty small house with just my mom and dad. I also have a sister in college she is graduating this year as well. I'm blond, and pretty short. I enjoy ,and going out with my friends.

5 comments: