Monday, January 31, 2011

My Autobiography.

    We all wonder where we think life is going to take us, and what is in store for us in the future. Here is a little bit about my life, and my future. My name is Molly. I am a normal teenage girl. I am blond, short, and very energetic. I really like to have a good time, and just have fun. I was born in Boston Massachusetts, and moved to Wisconsin, then to Iowa. What I really love to do is take pictures. I hope to go to school for photography and start my own business.
    My view on life, is to just live it to the fullest. You never know when it is going to end so you might as well love what you have now. Things can get hard but I just keep my head up and look at positives. If I am having a bad day I get through it by looking forward to the next day. Everyday is a new day with new things to come. What motivates me is my future in photography, and my mom. I really look forward to working and doing what I love most. Also, my mom motivates me. She has been going through a lot lately, and just seeing her smile and go through the day like everything is perfect helps me out. She is the one who has really taught me the value of life and how much I should appreciate it. My whole family, and my friends are the most important things in my life. I would do anything for them, and I know they would do the same for me.
In ten years I hope to see myself successful and having my own business for photography. Hopefully starting a family if I'm that lucky, and starting my life. I really hope to get back to the East Coast when I graduate high school. All of my family is out there, and it is really hard only being able to see them once a year. It's beautiful out there, and I would just love to be there again. 
    Family, friends, and photography are the main focuses in my life. They are the things that are going to shape my future, and make me successful. What is your future going to look like?

2 comments:

  1. Molly, this is lovely! I love your positive outlook and your motivation to face each day. Keep looking for the joy in each day and I am sure you will continue to thrive. I'm sorry that your mom is going through a hard time right now, but glad that you two have each other and are making it through. You are both an inspiration. I look forward to someday seeing a book of your photography and hope that your dream of returning to the East Coast becomes a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur motivation,keep it up,your future will continue to be bright

    ReplyDelete