Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Florida mother shoots and kills kids, for being mouthy?

I was reading a news article today, that I had heard about previously. A mother from Iowa had moved to Florida with her two children, and husband. Just recently she had began to become violent with her teenage daughter. Slapping, and hitting her in the face.

On her way to take her son to soccer practice she shot him twice in the head. She went back to her home, and shot her daughter in the face. She claims the children were being mouthy, and that if she brought them into this world she could choose their destiny.

In my opinion, I think this woman deserves to be in prison. How could a mother do that to her own children? I have no idea. I just know that my heart goes out to this family for their loss. Let me know what you think about this.

This is the article that I read.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, Molly. This story is REALLY disturbing. All I can say is that the mother must suffer from some sort of mental condition...that's the only way I could see a mother doing something like that to her children. I hope that with all of the budget cuts these days that services for the mentally ill don't get cut. There are lots of people out there who need help. Maybe if this mom had gotten help, her kids would still be alive.

    ReplyDelete